UV Curing Light Measurement Systems
Curing a product with exposure to UV light, while fast and economical, requires careful control of the exposure process such as the spectral output of the light source, intensity levels, and exposure times of the products.
International Light Technologies has developed a broad range of UV curing-specific light measurement systems to aid in the challenging task of defining and monitoring these critical process variables.
In particular, ILT Belt Radiometers are self-contained compact radiometers designed for measuring the exposure of conveyor-fed UV curing process equipment from 1 to 80 feet per minute. ILT Belt Radiometers feature a large color display with intuitive operation, miniature integrating sphere receptor, irradiance exposure profiling and a durable polished chrome housing to handle the extreme environmental conditions typically found in UV process curing equipment.
ILT UV Curing Light Meters, Radiometers & Spectroradiometers
ILT meters come with NIST traceable, ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited calibrations in units of Watts, Lumens, Watt/cm2, lux and foot-candles as well as full spectrum analysis.
Input optics, including small cosine receptors, integrating spheres, narrow beam adapters and apertures (for testing uniformity) can be added to ILT systems making them the most versatile systems available.
ILT engineers and technical support staff are available to customize systems to the unique requirements of our customers.
Use the table below to identify the system (meter + detector) that meets your specific application. Use the table to find the spectral range you wish to measure. The table can be filtered to show our meters by type, (e.g., hand-held), as well as searching on the minimum and maximum spectral range you wish to measure. The tables can also be sorted to group systems by meter type, spectral range, measurement range, and units. Click the product link of the system to view it's details.
Need assistance? Contact us using the form below, or by calling us at 978-818-6180.
* All Radiometers/Photometers/Spectroradiometers are NIST Traceable.
* If units of measure are not shown please contact us (empirical units also available i.e. fc, fL, nits, lm/ft²).
Explore All Light Meters By Application Type
- Germicidal UV Radiometers & Spectrometers
- UV Curing Light Measurement Systems
- Audience Scanning Radiometers & Spectrometers
- Endoscopic System Light Meters
- Pulsed Light Measurement Systems
- Low Light Level Lux Meters
- Low Light Level Measurement
- Optical Radiation Hazard Light Meters
- Photodynamic Therapy Radiometers & Spectrometers
- Photometric Spectral Light Meters
- Photoresist Radiometers & Photometers
- Photostability UVA Detectors
- Phototherapy Light Meters & Radiometers
- Plant Photobiology & Photomedicine Light Meters
- Radiometry Light Meters
- Solar Radiation Light Meters