ILT2400 Hand-Held Radiometer for Measuring Low Pressure Mercury Lamps
Germicidal Light, Optical Radiation Hazard and UV Curing Light Measurement System In One
Hand-Held, Narrow-Band System
- Research Quality at a Hand-held Price
- 8 Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Meter & Sensors with NIST Traceable ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Hand-held, Compact, Ergonomic Design
- Brilliant 4.3” Touch Screen Display
- 90° Screen Rotation for Landscape and Portrait Viewing
- ILT’s Accuspan: Auto-ranging with Smart Averaging
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery Lasts Up to 8 Hours
- Backwards Compatible with ILT1700 Sensors
- Measurement Speeds Up to 100 µSeconds
- Made in USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
< Back to Germicidal Light Measurement Table
< Back to LED Test & Measurement Table
< Back to UV Curing Light Measurement Table
HIGH INTENSITY GERMICIDAL / UV MEASUREMENT SYSTEM
Measurement Range: 7e-8 to 1Watts/cm2
Spectral Range: 215 – 350 nm
Dimensions: 60 mm x 42 mm diameter
Order part number: ILT2400, SED270/QT includes PIR calibration at 270 nm (XIR calibration at 254nm, or SAR scanned calibration from 250-380 nm /every 2 nm are additional)
Applications: The Sic detector has broadband UV sensitivity allowing use for many applications. Since low-pressure mercury lamp and UV LED's typically emit a narrow spectrum, the ILT2400/SED270/QT can be used without additional filtration. (Calibration at the CW / peak is required for optimum performance).
Note: the QT is also available with 1, 3, 5 and 7 mm apertures for testing LED’s, small focused beams and for testing uniformity of the UV over the irradiated area. The apertures will also decrease the sensitivity allowing measurements at higher light levels.
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT2400 page here.