ILT5000 Lab Radiometer for Measuring Low Pressure Mercury Lamps
Bench-Top Research UV Light Measurement System
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate
- 4-20 mA Output
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
< Back to Flash Measurement System Table
< Back to Germicidal Measurement Table
< Back to UV Curing Measurement Table
High-Intensity Germicidal / UV Measurement System for measurement of Low pressure mercury lamps. Can be combined with our NS254 narrow band filter to measure the 254 nm output of all types of UV sources including Xenon, Mercury, LED and more.
- Measurement Range SED270/QT: 1e-9 to 1 W/cm2
- Measurement Range SED270/NS254/QT: 4e-9 to 3 W/cm2
- Spectral Range: 215 – 350 nm (249-259 nm with NS254 filter)
- Dimensions: 60 mm x 42 mm diameter. (65 x 42 mm with Filter)
- Order part number: ILT5000 and SED270/QT or SED270/NS254/QT
Note: the QT is also available with 1, 3, 5 and 7 mm apertures for testing LED’s, small focused beams and for testing uniformity of the UV over the irradiated area. The apertures will also decrease the sensitivity allowing measurements at higher light levels.
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping
Note: For simultaneous multi-sensor data logging, ILT also offers the ILT6000 Rack-Mount Radiometer System with the same specifications as the ILT5000 in a 2-10 unit, rack mountable housing.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT5000 page here.