ILT5000 Bench-Top Visible and near-IR Irradiance Light Measurement System
Bench-Top Research Irradiance System
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis.
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in.
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate.
- 4-20 mA Output.
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports.
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging.
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack.
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring.
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code.
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration.
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable.
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome.
SED033/F/W Designed for a wide variety of visible and near-IR irradiance measurements, including transmission and reflectance measurements.
- Dynamic Range: 7.69e-11 to 1.54e-1 W/cm²
- Measurement Range: 400 -1064 nm
- Dimensions: 30 x 42 mm dia.
- Ordering part#(s): Includes ILT5000*, SED033/F/W
* Software Included / Tablet PC Sold Separately
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT5000 page here.