ILT5000 Bench-Top Visible and near-IR Irradiance Light Measurement System
Part Number: ILT5000, SED033/F/W
Bench-Top Research Irradiance System
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis.
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in.
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate.
- 4-20 mA Output.
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports.
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging.
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack.
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring.
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code.
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration.
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable.
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome.
< Back to Flash Measurement Table
< Back to Photodynamic Therapy Measurement Table
< Back to Radiometry Light Measurement Table
SED033/F/W Designed for a wide variety of visible and near-IR irradiance measurements, including transmission and reflectance measurements.
- Dynamic Range: 7.69e-11 to 1.54e-1 W/cm²
- Measurement Range: 400 -1064 nm
- Dimensions: 30 x 42 mm dia.
- Ordering part#(s): Includes ILT5000*, SED033/F/W
* Software Included / Tablet PC Sold Separately
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
Note: For simultaneous multi-sensor data logging, ILT also offers the ILT6000 Rack-Mount Radiometer System with the same specifications as the ILT5000 in a 2-10 unit, rack mountable housing.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT5000 page here.