ILT2500 Hand-Held Beam Intensity Measurement System
ILT2500 Photometer, SED033/Y/H Detector (< 25') Flash/Steady
Part Number: ILT2500, SED033/Y/H US
Hand-Held Beam Intensity Measurement System
- Large, 4.3" capacitive touch screen display
- Hand-held, ergonomic design
- Built-in Faraday Cage for low end stability
- Broadest measurement range in its class at 9 decades
- Flash measurement capability with:
- Flash App: for 0 to 250 Hz with graphical profile
- Beacon App: .3 to 1.4 Hz for NFPA72 strobe testing with programmable flash count, integral peak and frequency
- Custom and OEM inquiries welcome!
< Back to Flash Measurement System Table
< Back to Photometry Measurement Systems Table
SED033/Y/H Illuminance sensor designed for beam candela measurements (steady source only) at a distance of less than 25 feet. Includes the Y filter which was redesigned using proprietary composite filter design software to match the CIE V(?) Photopic curve within 1% total area error.
Measurement Range: 7e-3 to 9e+4 lux plus the factor for cd of a continuous source at any distance LESS that 7.62 meters (25 feet).
Spectral Range: 400-700 nm
Dimensions: 90 x 42 mm dia.
Ordering part#(s): ILT2500, SED033/Y/H
FILTERS AND INPUT OPTICS ARE REMOVABLE AND MAY BE ORDERED SEPARATELY FROM DETECTOR ASSEMBLY TO ALLOW FILTER AND INPUT OPTIC SWAPPING.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT2500 page here.