ILT5000 Bench-Top Research Beam Candela/lluminance Measurement System
ILT5000 Photometer, SED033/Y/H Detector (< 25') Flash/Steady
Bench-Top Research Beam Candela/lluminance Measurement System
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate
- 4-20 mA Output
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
< Back to Flash Measurement Systems Table
< Back to Photometry Systems Table
SED033/Y/H Illuminance sensor designed for beam candela measurements (steady source only) at a distance of less than 25 feet. Includes the Y filter which was redesigned using proprietary composite filter design software to match the CIE V(?) Photopic curve within 1% total area error.
Measurement Range: 2e-4 to 9e+4 lux plus the factor for cd of a continuous source at any distance, at any distance LESS than 7.62 meters (25 feet). Use this ILT5000 system for distances GREATER than 7.62 meters (25 feet).
Measurement Range: 400-700 nm
Dimensions: 90 x 42 mm dia.
Ordering part#(s): ILT5000, SED033/Y/H
FILTERS AND INPUT OPTICS ARE REMOVABLE AND MAY BE ORDERED SEPARATELY FROM DETECTOR ASSEMBLY TO ALLOW FILTER AND INPUT OPTIC SWAPPING.
Note: For simultaneous multi-sensor data logging, ILT also offers the ILT6000 Rack-Mount Radiometer System with the same specifications as the ILT5000 in a 2-10 unit, rack-mountable housing.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT5000 page here.