ILT5000 Bench-Top Flash Photometer System
ILT5000 Photometer, SED033/Y/L30 Detector (> 25') Flash/Steady
Bench-Top Research Flash Photometer System
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate
- 4-20 mA Output
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
< Back to Flash Measurement Systems Table
< Back to Photometry Table
SED033/Y/L30-1 is unique in its ability to integrate intense flashes as brief as 5 microseconds without saturating the detector, while autoranging over 7 decades at distances over 7.62 meters (25 feet)! Since the human eye is 5 times more sensitive to a flashing source than to a steady light, we designed our flash measurement system to measure both the flash integral (cd*s, lm*s/ft², lux*s), and the flash effective intensity (effective cd) of xenon flash lamps and most other types of flashing devices.
Fresnel lenses are often used to concentrate a flash in the horizontal plane. It is necessary to measure these lenses from a substantial distance to determine the proper effect of the optical system as it is normally viewed, making the total measurable energy for a short duration flash quite small. The high gain lens assembly increases the signal 30 times, improving the range down to 20 millicandela at a distance of over 25 feet from flash sources with an on-time between 6 microseconds and 10 milliseconds.
Measurement Range: 7e-6 to 3e+3 lux plus the factor for cd or effective cd of a flashing source, at any distance GREATER than 7.62 meters (25 feet). Use this ILT5000 system for distances 7.62 meters (25 feet) or less.
Spectral Range: 400-700 nm
Dimensions: 51 x 42 mm dia.
Ordering part#(s): ILT5000, SED033/Y/L30.
Note: For simultaneous multi-sensor data logging, ILT also offers the ILT6000 Rack-Mount Radiometer System with the same specifications as the ILT5000 in a 2-10 unit, rack-mountable housing.
FILTERS AND INPUT OPTICS ARE REMOVABLE AND MAY BE ORDERED SEPARATELY FROM DETECTOR ASSEMBLY TO ALLOW FILTER AND INPUT OPTIC SWAPPING.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheets, installation guides, tech notes, software and other information, visit the ILT5000 product page here.