ILT5000 Bench-Top Luminance Measurement System
Research Luminance (Brightness Intensity) Measurement System
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate
- 4-20 mA Output
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration.
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
< Back to LED Testing & Measurement Table
Detector SED033/Y/R Luminance sensor designed for average measurement of luminance over a target area greater than 30 mm diameter plus 0.75 degree half angle. Field of view: 1.5 deg. Includes the Y2 photoic filter which was redesigned using proprietary composite filter design software to match the CIE V(λ) Photopic curve within 1% total area error.
Dynamic Range: 6e-3 to 1e+7 cd/m2
Measurement Range: 400-700 nm
Dimensions: 90 x 42 mm dia.
Ordering part#(s): ILT5000, SED033/Y/R
* Software Included / Tablet PC Sold Separately
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
For simultaneous multi-sensor data logging, ILT also offers the ILT6000 Rack-Mount Radiometer System with the same specifications as the ILT5000 in a 2-10 unit, rack mountable housing.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT5000 page here.