ILT2500 Hand-Held Attenuated UV Curing Light Measurement System
Part Number: ILT2500, SED033/B/QNDS2/W US
Hand-Held Attenuated UV Curing Light Measurement System
- Research Quality at a Hand-held Price
- 8 Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Made in USA
- Meter & Sensors with NIST Traceable ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Hand-held, Compact, Ergonomic Design
- Brilliant 4.3” Touch Screen Display
- 90° Screen Rotation for Landscape and Portrait Viewing
- ILT’s Accuspan: Auto-ranging with Smart Averaging
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery Lasts Up to 8 Hours
- Backwards Compatible with ILT1700 Sensors
- Measurement Speeds Up to 100 µSeconds
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
< Back to Flash Measurement System Table
SED033/B/QNDS2/W Attenuated photoresist "B" Detector Head used for measurement of Xenon pulsed and continuous high power UV lamps.
Dynamic Range: 5.70e-8 to 5.70e+1 W/cm 2
Measurement Range: 326-401 nm
Dimensions: 43 x 42 mm dia.
Ordering part#(s): ILT1700, SED033/B/QNDS2/W
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT2500 page here.