ILT2400 Hand-Held Luminance Measurement System
Hand-Held Luminance (Brightness Intensity) Measurement System
- Research Quality at a Hand-held Price
- 8 Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Made in USA
- Meter & Sensors with NIST Traceable ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Hand-held, Compact, Ergonomic Design
- Brilliant 4.3” Touch Screen Display
- 90° Screen Rotation for Landscape and Portrait Viewing
- ILT’s Accuspan: Auto-ranging with Smart Averaging
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery Lasts Up to 8 Hours
- Backwards Compatible with ILT1700 Sensors
- Measurement Speeds Up to 100 µSeconds
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
< Back to Photometry Light Measurement Table
SED033/Y/R Luminance sensor designed for average measurement of luminance over a target area greater than 30 mm diameter plus 0.75 degree half angle. Field of view: 1.5 deg. Includes the Y filter which was redesigned using proprietary composite filter design software to match the CIE V(λ) Photopic curve within 1% total area error.
Measurement Range: 3e-1 to 5e+6 cd/m²
Dimensions: 90 x 42 mm dia.
Measurement Range: 400-700 nm
Ordering part#(s): ILT2400 SED033/Y/R
Filters and input optics are not removable in the SCL detectors.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT2400 page here.