ILT5000, SED033/UVA/TD Research Photostability System
Part Number: ILT5000, SED033/UVA/TD
Research Photostability System
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate
- 4-20 mA Output
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
< Back to Photostability Light Measurement Table
SED033/UVA/TD for UVA and SED033/Y/TD for VIS.
- Dynamic range: UVA: 2.22e-6 to 4.44e+3 W/m2
VIS: 2.43e-2 to 2.43e+6 lux
- Measurement range: UVA 315-390 nm, VIS 400-700 nm
- Dimensions: UVA: 31 x 42 mm dia., VIS: 34 x 42 mm dia
- Ordering Part#: Includes ILT5000*, SED033/UVA/TD, SED033/Y/TD
* Software Included / Tablet PC Sold Separately
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
Note: For simultaneous multi-sensor data logging, ILT also offers the ILT6000 Rack-Mount Radiometer System with the same specifications as the ILT5000 in a 2-10 unit, rack mountable housing.
To view additional Photostability Light Measurement Systems, visit our application page here.