Bench-Top Research Wide Range Bilirubin Treatment Lamp and Plant Photobiology Measurement System
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis.
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in.
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate.
- 4-20 mA Output.
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports.
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging.
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack.
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring.
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code.
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration.
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable.
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
SED033/BLUE/PD: Wide range bilirubin/Blue light sensors covers a broad spectral range and includes BIR454 calibration at 454 nm. Scanned multi point calibrations are also available for testing LEDs at numerous wavelengths.
Dynamic Range: 8e-10 to 1e-1 W/cm 2
Measurement Range: 390-510 nm
Dimensions: 35 x 42 mm dia.
Ordering part#(s): ILT5000, SED033/BLUE/PD
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.