ILT2400 Hand-Held Blue Light Hazard Irradiance Measurement System
Hand-Held Blue Hazard Irradiance Measurement System
- Research Quality at a Hand-held Price
- 8 Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Made in USA
- Meter & Sensors with NIST Traceable ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Accredited Calibration
- Hand-held, Compact, Ergonomic Design
- Brilliant 4.3” Touch Screen Display
- 90° Screen Rotation for Landscape and Portrait Viewing
- ILT’s Accuspan: Auto-ranging with Smart Averaging
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery Lasts Up to 8 Hours
- Backwards Compatible with ILT1700 Sensors
- Measurement Speeds Up to 100 µSeconds
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
BLUE LIGHT HAZARD DETECTOR Specially configured for blue light hazard measurements with conformance to the human eye stimulation requirements with direct reading of irradiance in W/cm2. The SED033/BLUE/TD includes a 33 mm2 active area Si sensor, with a ½ inch BLUE filter, domed teflon diffuser for improved cosine response and irradiance calibration at 450 nm.
Measurement Range: 9e-9 to .1 W/cm2
Blue Hazard Spectral Range: 390-510 nm
Order part number: ILT2400 (meter), SEL033/BLUE/TD
Applications: This detector was designed to conform to the human eye stimulation requirements for making blue light hazard measurements from Welding source, Pulsed blue lights used in curing or disinfection, LED and/or testing most other blue light sources. Calibrated to measure irradiance (light reaching the sensor surface) directly in W/cm2.
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT2400 page here