ILT2400 Hand-Held Radiometer for Measuring Low Intensity, Ozone Producing Germicidal Lamps at 185 nm
Hand-Held Narrow Band Germicidal/Ozone Measurement System
- Research Quality at a Hand-held Price
- 8 Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Made in USA
- Meter & Sensors with NIST Traceable ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Hand-held, Compact, Ergonomic Design
- Brilliant 4.3” Touch Screen Display
- 90° Screen Rotation for Landscape and Portrait Viewing
- ILT’s Accuspan: Auto-ranging with Smart Averaging
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery Lasts Up to 8 Hours
- Backwards Compatible with ILT1700 Sensors
- Measurement Speeds Up to 100 µSeconds
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
NARROWBAND OZONE/GERMICIDAL DETECTOR Configured to measure low intensity, ozone producing germicidal lamps at 185 nm where out of band rejection of 254 nm is critical.
Measurement Range: 2e-5 to 3e-1 Watts/cm2
Spectral Range:165 – 200 nm, Center wavelength: 185 nm
Order part number: ILT2400 (meter), SED185/NS185 (detector)
Applications: This detector by itself has peak spectral response at 185 nm but has also been fitted with a narrow bandwidth filter facilitating the measurement of the relatively low emissions at 185 nm from ozone producing mercury lamps with strong emissions at the 254 nm mercury line.
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT2400 page here.