ILT2400 Hand-Held Radiometer with Attenuator Filter for Measuring Low-Pressure Mercury Lamps
Hand-Held Attenuated Germicidal Light Measurement System
- Research Quality at a Hand-held Price
- 8 Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Made in USA
- Meter & Sensors with NIST Traceable ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Hand-held, Compact, Ergonomic Design
- Brilliant 4.3” Touch Screen Display
- 90° Screen Rotation for Landscape and Portrait Viewing
- ILT’s Accuspan: Auto-ranging with Smart Averaging
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery Lasts Up to 8 Hours
- Backwards Compatible with ILT1700 Sensors
- Measurement Speeds Up to 100 µSeconds
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
MEDIUM INTENSITY, LOW PRESSURE MERCURY DETECTOR Configured to measure more intense low-pressure mercury lamps with the addition of an attenuator filter.
Measurement Range: 2e-5 to 3e-1 Watts/cm2
Spectral Range:185 – 320 nm, calibration wavelength at 254 nm
Order part number: ILT2400 (meter), SED240/QNDS2/TD (detector)
Dimensions: 65 mm x 42 mm diameter
Applications: This detector has a peak spectral response at 254 nm and a 100x attenuation filter to facilitate measurement of medium-intensity, low-pressure mercury sources. Since low-pressure mercury lamps produce better than 95% of their energy at 254 nm, they are easily measured by this detector without additional bandwidth filtration.
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT2400 page here.