ILT2400 Flux Measurement System with Narrow Beam Adapter
Flux Measurement System with Narrow Beam Adapter
- Research Quality at a Hand-held Price
- 8 Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Meter & Sensors with NIST Traceable ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Hand-held, Compact, Ergonomic Design
- Brilliant 4.3” Touch Screen Display
- 90° Screen Rotation for Landscape and Portrait Viewing
- ILT’s Accuspan: Auto-ranging with Smart Averaging
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery Lasts Up to 8 Hours
- Backwards Compatible with ILT1700 Sensors
- Measurement Speeds Up to 100 µSeconds
- Made in USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
< Back to Endoscope & Fiber Optic Testing Table
< Back to LED Test & Measurement Table
< Back to Audience Scanning & Laser Safety Table
The SED033 silicon sensor is combined with ILT's Y Photopic filter designed using proprietary composite filter software to match the CIE V(λ) Photopic curve. The HNK15 has a15 mm diameter aperture with uniform response to eliminate alignment/aiming errors. The K15 aiming tool is removable and can be replaced with custom adapters designed to align the fiber tip in the center of the detector (see P2, P6, P8 and P2 standard adapters on the ILT input optics page here. Custom adapters are also available).
Measurement Range: 3e-2 to 5e+5 Lumens
Spectral Range: 400 - 700 nm
Order part number: ILT2400 (meter), SED033/Y/Q1/HNK15
Applications: Typically used for measuring narrow beams of light from Lasers, Higher Power LEDs, Fiber Optic Illuminators, Endoscopes, Laparoscopes, Cystoscopes, Microscope Illuminators, for photopic total flux output in Lumens.
Note: Filters and input optics are removable. This sensor can be configured with additional filters for total power measurements from 254-1000 nm as well as additional input optics including our 2, 5 and 10 inch integrating spheres, cosine correctors for lux/fc, and limiting apertures for spot uniformity testing.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT2400 page here.