*** DISCONTINUED ***
Please see to replacement ILT5000 product.
The ILT1700 has been replaced the ILT5000 Radiometer which includes complimentary Datalight III software, faster measurement speeds, wireless data transmission, iPhone/iPad application, internal data storage, a broader measurement range and more…
Bench-Top, Research, Low-Profile Narrow Band Germicidal Light (UV Disinfection) Measurement System. Also for Measuring Optical Radiation Hazard
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate
- 4-20 mA Output
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
Bench-Top, Research, Low-Profile Narrow Band Germicidal Light (UV Disinfection) Measurement System. Also For Measuring Optical Radiation Hazard
- Industry Standard Research Radiometer
- Direct Reading in Scientific Notation
- Best Price Performance
- Unsurpassed Reliability for 15 years
- Dynamic Auto Ranging – no lost samples in pulsed applications
- 10 Decade Dynamic Range
- 0.1 Percent Linearity
- 40 Decade Integration Range
- Light Integration up to 18 Years
- 10 Calibration Factors in Memory
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome!
LOW-PROFILE, HIGH-INTENSITY GERMICIDAL DETECTOR Configured specifically to measure germicidal effectiveness at 254 nm from high intensity, germicidal sources in remote locations.
Measurement Range: 6.67e-9 to 6.67e+0 Watts/cm2
Spectral Range: 249 - 259 nm, Center wavelength at 254 nm.
Order part numbers: ILT1700 (meter), XRD140T254 (detector)
This detector has a narrow bandwidth with a center wavelength at 254 nm facilitating the measurement of germicidal effectiveness at 254 nm from high intensity germicidal UV sources such as UVC grid lamps. This detector is built into our low-profile XR housing for use in low clearance applications.
Filters and input optics are NOT REMOVABLE in the XRD Detectors.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT5000 page here.