E310-15-STRIP UVB LED STRIP
E310-15-STRIP UV-B LED Strip PCBA for Phototherapy / Horticulture/ Photochemistry Applications
- Aluminum base heat sink
- Targeted: Narrow-band wavelength without unwanted spectrum
- Energy saving: Compared with the traditional lamps, the energy-saving is up to 80%
- Environmental protection: non-metal gas or harmful substances emitting technologies
- Ceramic substrate with improved thermal transfer for heat management
- Instant start, High frequency switching
- PCBA on Aluminum Metal Core Printed Circuit Boards (MCPCB)
- Contains 5pcs UV-B LED, Mounted, 1 string and 12V line voltage; current 200-300mA
- Dimensions: 60x 20 x 3.8 mm (+/- 0.2 mm) (L x W x H)
- Life of more than 10,000 hours
- Compatible with the ILT-PWR-12600P5 Power Supply
< View our UVC LEDs
< Back to All UVA & UVB LEDs
< Back to All LED Lighting Innovations
Relative Radiant Flux vs Forward Current
Forward Current vs Forward Voltage
Definition: E310-15-STRIP contains 5 PCS E310-3 LED, mounted
Package: Ceramic SMD3535
Peak Wavelength: 310 nm
Radiant Flux: 25.0 – 40.0 mW
Forward Voltage: 12.0 V Typical
Spectrum Half Width: 10 nm
View Angle: 120
Rating: T=25°C, IF Max=300mA
Life Hours: 10,000
1. Optical output power's measurement tolerance: ±10%
2. Voltage's measurement tolerance: ±0.1V
3. Dominant wavelength's measurement tolerance: ±1nm
4. Do not touch the LED, contact will deposit oils that effect the normal operation/life.
5. Power: Reversing polarity may damage the device, confirm the positive and negative
6. Strictly operate in accordance with electrical parameters, higher voltage will cause damage/degradation.
7. Optical Hazard Risk: Avoid exposure to skin and eyes.
8. Heat Sink Required.
9. Power supply is not included.