ILT960UV-RAA4 UV Spectrometer Rental
ILT960UV-RAA4 Spectrometer Rental
ILT960UV-RAA4 Portable UV Spectrometer Features
- Spectral Range:
- ILT960UV: 200-500 nm
- NIST-Traceable, ISO 17025 Accredited Calibration Included
- Interchangeable input optics include:
- RAA4 Right angle micro probe (included in ILT950UV-RAA4)
- RAMP 12 -Rigid 12” fiber with mini right angle optic
- INS50 -2” integrating sphere with 7 mm port
- INS125 -5” Integrating sphere with 3 ports (20 and 40 mm dia)
- Typical spectroradiometer applications include:
- UVGI Disinfection validation
- Characterization of UV LED’s and Source
- Characterization of UV Curing Systems
- Solar UV measurements
- UV LED and small source (< 40 mm dia) total spectral flux
- Radiometry Measurements
One Month Rental
For multi-month rentals, contact us using the button below
ILT960-UV Rental System Includes
The ILT960-UV is a compact broad band portable mini spectrometer used to measure both the lights amplitude and wavelength and provide calibrated spectral irradiance, radiance or power measurements. The ILT960 kits are combined with high end optics for proper light collection including diffusers for cosine correction, integrating spheres for total flux and radiance barrels for a narrow FOV. All ILT960 spectrometers include both wavelength and optical NIST traceable - ISO17025 accredited calibrations with certification and data files. Complimentary SpectrILight III software is included at no cost and DLL’s are available upon request.
ILT's SpectrILight III software package is FREE with the purchase of an ILT spectrometer system. DLL’s and expanded range of calibration is available for an extra fee.
Watch a demo of the ILT960 spectroradiometer with SpectrILight III software
SpectrILight III Software
SpectrILight™ III is a LabView™ based software package for Windows that allows you to acquire spectral and color data. Analysis of the data is now calculated instantly within the same program - no exporting required!
SpectrILight™ III includes calculations for metamerism, and 2 and 10 degree observer. The overlay feature allows the user to compare the base reading to current readings. Wavelength range, integration time, scan average and other controls can be easily set through pop up windows, menus and tool bars. Absolute irradiance and chromaticity are calculated instantly.