ILT2400 Total Flux and Mean Spherical Intensity Integrating Sphere System
Total Flux and Mean Spherical Intensity Integrating Sphere System
- Research Quality at a Hand-held Price
- 8 Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Made in USA
- Meter & Sensors with NIST Traceable ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Hand-held, Compact, Ergonomic Design
- Brilliant 4.3” Touch Screen Display
- 90° Screen Rotation for Landscape and Portrait Viewing
- ILT’s Accuspan: Auto-ranging with Smart Averaging
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery Lasts Up to 8 Hours
- Backwards Compatible with ILT1700 Sensors
- Measurement Speeds Up to 100 µSeconds
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
< Back to Endoscope & Fiber Optic Testing Table
< Back to LED Test & Measurement Table
Photopic Power/Luminous Spherical Intensity Detector- Includes 5-Inch integrating sphere for measuring photopic power or luminous spherical intensity.
Measurement Range: 2e-2 to 2e+5 Lumens
Spectral Range: 400 - 700 nm
Order part number: ILT2400 (meter), SED033/Y/INS125 (detector with sphere, can also be used with ILT5000 Research Radiometer.)
Applications: This detector is equipped with our new Y Photopic filter designed using proprietary composite filter software to match the CIE V(λ) Photopic curve. Typically used for measuring higher power LEDs, LED modules, Fiber optic illuminators, Endoscopes and small lamps for photopic total flux output in Lumens. Can also be calibrated to measure luminous spherical intensity in Candela.
Note: Filters and input optics are removable. This sensor can configured with additional filters for total power measurements from 254-1000 nm as well as additional input optics including INS240N 10” sphere, Diffuser for lux/fc, and limiting apertures for spot uniformity testing.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT2400 page here.