ILT2400 Hand-Held Radiant Beam Intensity
Hand-Held LED Radiant Intensity Measurement System
- Research Quality at a Hand-held Price
- 8 Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Made in USA
- Meter & Sensors with NIST Traceable ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Hand-held, Compact, Ergonomic Design
- Brilliant 4.3” Touch Screen Display
- 90° Screen Rotation for Landscape and Portrait Viewing
- ILT’s Accuspan: Auto-ranging with Smart Averaging
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery Lasts Up to 8 Hours
- Backwards Compatible with ILT1700 Sensors
- Measurement Speeds Up to 100 µSeconds
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
Radiant Beam Intensity Detector: Detector with 9.27 mm aperture for measurement of radiant beam intensity in Watts/steradian.
Measurement Range: 2e-7 to 3 Watts/steradian
Spectral Range: 400 - 1064 nm
Order part number: ILT2400 (meter), SED033/F/LED (detector)
Applications: This detector is equipped with our Flat response correction filter designed to create a more uniform sensitive response in the VIS-NIR range. Typically used for radiant beam intensity output of discrete LEDs, small LED modules, or small lamps with calibration for direct readings in Watts/steradian). Note (aperture was increase to 9.27 mm 6/17. The aperture is used to block ambient light and align the LED. It can be unscrewed and removed to allow placement over mounted LED's as shown in the sensor assembly photo.)
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT2400 page here.