ILT2400 Hand-Held Contact Luminance Measurement System
ILT2400 Photometer, SPD025Y Detector
Part Number: ILT2400 Photometer, SPD025Y Detector US
Hand-Held Contact Luminance (Brightness Intensity) Measurement System
- Research Quality at a Hand-held Price
- 8 Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Made in USA
- Meter & Sensors with NIST Traceable ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Hand-held, Compact, Ergonomic Design
- Brilliant 4.3” Touch Screen Display
- 90° Screen Rotation for Landscape and Portrait Viewing
- ILT’s Accuspan: Auto-ranging with Smart Averaging
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery Lasts Up to 8 Hours
- Backwards Compatible with ILT1700 Sensors
- Measurement Speeds Up to 100 µSeconds
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
< Back to Photometry Light Measurement Table
SPD025Y Designed for average measurement of contact luminance with a spot size of 5 mm. Spot size increases according to the +/- 14 deg FOV relationship.
Measurement Range: 4e-1 to 6e+6 cd/m2.
Spectral Range: 400-700 nm
Dimensions: 121 x 19 mm dia.
Ordering part#(s): ILT2400, SPD025Y
FILTERS AND INPUT OPTICS ARE NOT REMOVABLE IN THE SPL DETECTORS.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT2400 page here.